1 scoop (2 tbsp) Phase 2 Moon Seeds, ground
1 tsp Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
1 cup Coconut Cream, chilled solid overnight
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
4 tbsp Condensed Milk
1 pinch Salt
4 tbsp Matcha Powder or Moringa Lucuma Moon Mylk
- Chill a mixing bowl in the fridge.
- In a food processor, add 1 scoop (2 tbsp) of ground Moon Seeds and coconut oil and blend until smooth. Empty the seed butter into a separate bowl and set aside.
- In the chilled mixing bowl, gently mix the coconut cream until smooth and soft peaks form.
- Add condensed milk, matcha powder, vanilla extract, seed butter, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into an airtight, freezer-safe container and freeze overnight.
- Enjoy your delicious no-churn ice cream!