1 scoop (2 tbsp) Phase 2 Moon Seeds, ground
1/4 cup Dark Chocolate Chips (at least 70%)
1 tbsp Honey
1 tsp Butter or Coconut Oil
5 Mini Peppermint Candy Canes, Crushed
1 tbsp Fresh Mint, chopped and loosely packed
- Line a baking sheet or flat plate with parchment and set aside.
- Crush candy canes and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine dark chocolate chips, butter/coconut oil, and honey. Microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth, stirring after each interval.
- To the chocolate mixture, add ground Moon Seeds and 2 of the crushed candy canes, and mix until incorporated.
- With a spatula, spread mixture evenly onto the lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed candy canes and mint leaves over the mixture. Press lightly to adhere.
- Freeze until hardened, at least 5 minutes. When set, break or chop to pieces and enjoy!