1 scoop (2 tbsp) Phase 2 Moon Seeds, ground
1 cup Blueberries
1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1 tbsp Honey
3 Figs, sliced
1 tbsp Lemon Curd (Optional)
1 tsp Chia Seeds (Optional)
Favorite Yogurt Toppings (granola, berries, other fresh fruit, etc.)
- Add blueberries into a bowl and set aside.
- Grind 1 scoop (2 tbsp) of Phase 2 Moon Seeds in our seed grinder or food processor.
- In a separate bowl, add ground Moon Seeds, Greek yogurt, and honey. Mix until combined.
- Pour yogurt mixture into the bowl of blueberries and gently fold the mixture.
- Arrange the sliced figs on top of the mixture. Snap a photo if you'd like!
- Top off with lemon curd, chia seeds, and/or any other toppings you prefer and enjoy!