1/2 cup Phase 1 Moon Seeds, ground
1/2 Pear, peeled, cored, and roughly chopped
1/4 cup Extra Light Olive Oil
1/2 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 ribs Celery, chopped
1 1/2 Pear, sliced
1/4 cup Hazelnuts, chopped
1/4 cup Parmesan, shaved
1/4 cup Golden Raisins
- Process Phase 2 Moon Seeds in a seed grinder, food processor, or high-speed blender until ground. Set aside 1/2 cup of grounds for the sauce.
- In a food processor or high speed blender, blend all vinaigrette ingredients until smooth.
- Pour dressing contents into an appropriate container and set aside. If you’d like, divide dressing into 4 equal servings in an ice tray and store in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, add all salad ingredients with 1 serving of dressing.
- Toss until well combined.
Enjoy your salad and seedy dressing!