1/2 cup Phase 1 Moon Seeds, ground
1 can (14 oz) Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
2 tbsp Tahini
2 Garlic Cloves, peeled
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 1/2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Cumin
1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Paprika
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Grind 1 pouch of Phase 1 Moon Seeds in our seed grinder or food processor until ground. Set aside 1/2 cup of grounds for the recipe.
- Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy, making sure to scrape down the sides of the container when necessary.
- Add more olive oil or water to adjust consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Eat 1/2 cup of hummus for a single serving of Moon Seeds recommended for the seed syncing/seed cycling practice.
- This recipe makes 2 cups, but you may reduce ingredients for smaller portions. Serve with crackers or veggies, spread on toast, or enjoy in sandwiches!