3/4 cup Phase 1 Moon Seeds, ground
1 cup Carrots, chopped (about 1 large carrot)
1/2 cup Pecans
1/2 cup Medjool Dates (about 5 dates)
1/4 cup Nut Butter of choice
2 tsp Pumpkin Spice or 1/4 tsp each of Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Ginger, and Allspice
Cream Cheese Frosting or Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- Grind 1 pouch of Phase 1 Moon Seeds in our seed grinder or food processor until ground. Set aside 3/4 cup of grounds for the recipe.
- To a food processor, add carrots and pulse until finely minced. Set carrots aside.
- Again to a food processor, add pecans and dates and process until finely chopped.
- Add minced carrots back in along with the nut butter, pumpkin spice, and ground Moon Seeds. Process until the mixture is well combined and clumps to a dough.
- Roll dough into 6 equal-sized bites.
- Store bites in a container and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- If you'd like, spread some cream cheese frosting, chocolate hazelnut spread, or nut butter on bites before serving.
- Eat 1 energy bite daily during Phase 2 to follow the seed syncing/seed cycling practice.