1 pouch Phase 1 Moon Seeds, ground
8 Medjool Dates, pitted and chopped
1 cup Hazelnuts, toasted and skins removed
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Sea Salt (Optional)
- Grind Phase 1 Moon Seeds in using our seed grinder or a food processor.
- To the food processor with ground Moon Seeds, add the pitted dates, hazelnuts, vanilla, and sea salt. Blend until well combined.
- Empty the batter into a lined 8" x 8" baking tray and use a spatula to press the batter flat. Freeze until set, at least 15 minutes.
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Stir until homogeneous.
- Remove set batter from freezer and cut into 14 equal-sized bars. Store bars in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
- Eat 1 bar daily during Phase 1 to follow the seed syncing/seed cycling practice.