1 scoop (2 tbsp) Phase 2 Moon Seeds, ground
1 1/2 cups Kale, chopped
1/4 cup Quinoa
1/4 cup Sweet Potato, raw or roasted
1/4 cup Beets, shredded
1/4 cup Chickpeas, roasted
2-4 tbsp Dressing of choice
Protein of choice (Optional)
- Grind Phase 2 Moon Seeds in our seed grinder or food processor. Set aside 1 scoop (2 tbsp) for the salad.
- Cut sweet potato into bite-sized cubes. Keep raw or roast until fork-tender.
- Drain and roast chickpeas, or use store-bought roasted chickpeas.
- Wash and chop kale.
- Shred beets.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, add kale, quinoa, sweet potato, beets, chickpeas, and 1 scoop of ground Moon Seeds. Drizzle the dressing of your choice on top.
- Toss until well combined.
- Top off with your protein of choice and enjoy!