1 pouch Phase 2 Moon Seeds
1/4 cup Coconut Butter, melted
1 tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Salt to taste
3 Dates, finely chopped
1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- Grind 1 pouch of Phase 2 Moon Seeds in our seed grinder, or food processor until ground.
- To a food processor, add the coconut butter, maple syrup/honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and salt with the ground Moon Seeds.
- Blend for 5-10 minutes, pausing to scrape down the sides as needed.
- With a spoon or spatula, fold/mix dates and hemp seeds into the batter until well combined.
- Pack the batter into 14 equal-sized pieces in a lined mini muffin tray for easy portioning and freezing. Alternatively, empty batter into a large tray, press flat, freeze until set, and cut into 14 equal-sized pieces.
- Eat 1 energy bite daily during Phase 2 to follow the seed syncing/seed cycling practice.