1 Carrot, thinly sliced
1 Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 Avocado, thinly sliced
1/3 block (100 g) Extra-Firm Tofu, thinly sliced
1/2 Cucumber, thinly sliced
3 sheets Rice Paper
Fresh Herbs of choice (Cilantro, Mint, Basil, Shiso, etc.)
1 scoop (2 tbsp) Phase 2 Moon Seeds, ground
2 tbsp Almond Butter or Nut Butter of choice
1 tsp Maple Syrup
Juice of 1/2 Lime
1 tbsp Coconut Aminos
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Let 1 sheet of rice paper sit in water for about 20 seconds until pliable but firm.
- Lay the sheet flat on a cutting board or plate.
- With 1 inch of space around the perimeter, fill the sheet with the sliced carrot, bell pepper, avocado, tofu, cucumber, herbs, and lettuce.
- Fold the lower edge of the sheet over the filling, and roll forward until all filling is enclosed. Fold the ends closed.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Process Phase 2 Moon Seeds in a seed grinder, food processor, or high-speed blender until ground. Set aside 1 scoop (2 tbsp) of grounds for the sauce.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond butter, ground Moon Seeds, maple syrup, lime juice, coconut aminos, sesame oil, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- If the sauce is too thick for your liking, add 1 tbsp of warm water at a time until desired consistency.
Enjoy your veggie spring rolls and seedy dipping sauce!